Olympia Womens Expedition 2 Jacket
4-season expedition jacket offers unmatched levels of adjustable venting.
The combination of premium cordura fabric and ce level 2 armor provides you with ultimate protection.
The expedition is tailored for women with a form flattering hour glass shape that also offers major adjustability at the arms, torso, and hips.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 1000 denier Cordura® fabric
- MVS Mega Vent Panel System at chest and back
- Waterproof two stage Over or Under rain jacket
- 350g Fleece removable and packable vest
- Removable CE level 2 approved Powertector at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE level 2 approved Powertector at back
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuff s, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective details at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- 3-Layer system design to deliver the ultimate in all weather, multi-season riding comfort
- Layer 1 Consists of a rugged 500 and 1000 D Cordura® shell for maximum abrasion resistance.
- Layer 2 Consists of a fully functional rain jacket that can be worn both over or under the main outer shell, as weather conditions dictate. The neck gator provides full circumference waterproof protection.
- Layer 3 Consists of a removable full sleeve thermal layer with authentic Thermolite® insulation. This handy zip out feature ensures multi-season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.