- Manufacturer: One Industries
The mind is a rider's strongest asset on the bike as it calculates inputs and executes outputs. Like any computer, the mind needs to be protected and kept cool. Additionally, an uncomfortable and ill-fitting lid detracts from the tasks and challenges at hand. The Trooper 2 helmet represents the next level of high-performance motocross helmets while incorporating the latest technology and comfort-enhancing features.
Constructed from a Kevlar-reinforced fiberglass shell, the Trooper 2 has a lightweight feel that riders will appreciate during long, hot motos. Keeping a cool head is one of the most important things for a rider to do, and expanded ventilation chambers on the Trooper 2 allow for the coolest helmet environment available in motocross.
While the outer shell and ventilation are two of the most important qualities of a helmet, the liner is the closest thing to your head, and it needs to accommodate a perfect fit. The Trooper 2 EPS inner-shell is fitted with an improved removable moisture-wicking Savoire suede liner system that has to be felt to be fully appreciated.
New custom graphics coupled with advanced technology and style on the Trooper 2 will allow you to wear the best looking high-performance helmet on the starting line.
- Mouthpiece and chinbar venting
- Wide eyeport for better visibility and goggle fitment
- Duel exhaust vents allow hot, humid air to escape
- Flat bottom was integrated into the helmet shape for more contact with neck braces
- Removable liner and cheek pads with Savoire® fabric for comfort
- Oversized visor screws makes changing the visor swift
- Meets and exceeds Snell M2005 and DOT standards
- Replaceable parts available