- Manufacturer: Oneal
Built for a beating, the All New 2012 Hardwear line is handcrafted with painstaking detail to bring you the absolute best in protection. Don't take our word for it. Motocross Action Magazine editors ride, race and test hardwear gear and have said it best.
"'We can tell you without hesitation that O'Neal's Hardwear gear wears like iron. It delays the inevitable. In fact, we have one test rider who still insists on wearing his five-year-old O'Neal jersey at every race. And it still looks new!" - Motocross Action Magazine
- Reduced weight- our lightest hardwear pant!
- Heavy duty denier fabrics
- 360 degree adjustable belt keeps pants in place
- Lightweight protective rubber patches
- Extra long leather heat shield
- Wide accordion knees sized for knee braces
- Seat padding for comfort
- Triple stitched in critical areas for durability
- Stretch spandex for added flex
- Strategically placed vented panels for maximum airflow (Vented color-way only)
- Sizes 28-40