Oxford Nitrile Work Gloves
A type of disposable glove made from man-made synthetic rubber, which means there is no risk of latex allergies. Nitrile is very robust, making it extremely resistant to punctures, tears and chemicals; for this reason they are often used in medical, laboratory and manufacturing industries. Perfect for bike maintenance and repairs.
- Powder and latex-free gloves minimise the risk of contamination and of allergic reactions.
- Snug fit ensures user dexterity and sensitivity, ideal for more complex and precise applications.
- Beaded cuff ensures easy donning and prevents liquid roll down.
- Textured surface offers a more secure grip, especially when working in wet or oily conditions.
- Conforms to AQL 1.5, ASTM D6319 and EN455 medical grade standards.
- Manufactured under Quality Management System ISO13485 and ISO9001 in our factory.