- Manufacturer: Pirelli
Pirelli Angel GT Front Tires
Pirelli debuted the new Angel GT Tires on Basque soil in Bilbao, Spain accompanying the newest edition of the Multistrada 1200 S Granturismo. The new Angel GT Sport Touring tire will be standard equipment on the latest version of the Borgo Panigale model.
The Angel GT boasts 15 percent more mileage than the Pirelli Angel ST without sacrificing performance. Pirelli has labeled this as "Performance Mileage." The primary design was to provide regular wear and excellent water drainage guaranteed by both the front tires and by the new groove design on the rear. Pirelli is using a dual blend compound that allows for high mileage in the center with a higher percentage of silica on the sides offering maximum performance, even in wet conditions.
In the end, the Pirelli Angel GT is a great option for long distance riders with a fully loaded bike, or for those who are looking to optimize performance on their short daily getaways. From sport bikes to touring and everything in between the Angel GT will not disappoint.
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph (270+ km/h)
- Ideal for sport riders looking for increased mileage without sacrificing grip and traction
- Extended Mileage Sport (EMS) tires provide best-in-class for mileage and grip
- Rear tires feature new Bi-compound formula improves cornering traction
- A Spec rear tires feature a reinforced, 2-ply carcass
- Improved wet grip