- Manufacturer: Pirelli
Pirelli MX eXTra X Rear Tire
Optimal choice for professional training and amateur to semi-Pro racers who ride all types of terrain and demand performance lap after lap especially under "race simulation"
Front knobs: arrow-like layout and side knobs for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped knobs improve braking stability and cornering side hold.
Rear knobs: maximum traction on all terrain applications.
Surface area and compound's carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
- Grip and traction on a wide range of terrain (from mid soft to mid hard).
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
- Tread pattern taken from previous design with the rear's layout rigidity improved through "bridges" and a new front similar to the Scorpion MX Soft 410.
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform knob wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus an extended durability.