- Manufacturer: Pro Circuit
Pro Circuit Kawasaki Ti-6 Pro Titanium System
Fits The Following Bikes:
Kawasaki KX450F 2009-2014
Pro Circuit's Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System was created for professional racers competing in a series such as AMA Supercross or AMA Motocross to ensure they pass AMA/FIM sound regulations. The Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System is constructed of titanium throughout the head pipe, mid pipe, and canister while the end-cap is constructed of carbon fiber. Riders will notice an increase in performance over the previous Ti-5 system.
The Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System is a full race system, and does not include a USFS approved spark arrestor. The Ti-6 Pro is intended for closed course racing only.
- Passes AMA/FIM sound regulations
- Improves performance
- Titanium construction throughout head pipe, mid pipe, and canister
- Carbon fiber end-cap construction
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA