- Manufacturer: Progressive Suspension
Progressive Suspension 422 Series Shocks with R.A.P.
- Pair of steel bodied, monotube dampers wrapped with a black powder coated, progressive rate steel coil spring
- Dampers feature a nitrogen charge that eliminates cavitation and creates a consistent ride performance with no fading
- Fully adjustable Softail shock with adjustable ride height up to 2in. and preloaded
- Show chrome quality cover that includes 4 ports for coil spring visibility
- Riding 2-up with stuffed saddle bags and enough gear to live out on the road can quickly overwhelm the Softail suspension system
- Progressive solves this challenge by adding a higher rate spring to their already fully adjustable shock, providing better load and bottoming control
- Combined with variable ride height and tunable spring preload one can easily set up the suspension to fit the bike as well as riding style
- RAP (Remote Adjustable Preload) combines high performance shocks with a remote preload adjuster. Conveniently located behind the left passenger peg, the RAP system allows for easy tuning of the shocks to account for changing loads or the addition of a passenger.
Manufacturer Part Number: 422-4101C