- Manufacturer: Progressive Suspension
Progressive Suspension Fork Lowering Kit
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty against sag or breakage
- Progressive rate fork springs soak up small bumps yet are firm enough to absorb the larger ones
- Rates of the progressively wound springs have been designed to fit each model
- Spring rates have been chosen to reduce front end dive under braking
- Gives the cruiser a low custom look when combined with a shorter than stock rear shock
- Allows the rider to lower his bike 1in. or 2in.
- Comes with Progressive rate fork springs, spacers and instructions
- WARNING: Installing a lowering kit will decrease initial ground clearance. The motorcycle will be lower to the ground and care should be taken to avoid bottoming, especially over bumps or in turns. To maintain proper balanced geometry, Progressive recommends lowering the motorcycle in the rear the same amount as the front.
- Spacer length must be calculated according to instructions included with fork springs.
Manufacturer Part Number: 10-1559