- Manufacturer: Saddlemen
Saddlemen Adventure Track Seat
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam, and a Gel Channel saddle to provide Adventure and Dual Sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Saddlemen's Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, thus keeping the rider in the saddle longer.
- Gel Channel seats offer high quality, durable construction and styling that's as unique as it is functional.
- The vinyl and rugged micro-fiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing a superb blend of comfort and control (certain models feature a rugged gripper style cover).
- Some seat applications, such as mid-sized Dual Sport motorcycles, have a standard foam design (no GC) with a gripper and vinyl cover better suited to rigorous riding.
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the Adventure-class seat sets make it easy to attach Saddlemen's Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo.
- Most mid-sized Dual Sport applications also include a luggage/cargo mounting strap set that installs or removes in seconds from the seat.
Manufacturer Part Number: 0810-D017H