- Manufacturer: Saddlemen
Saddlemen Classic Explorer Heated Seat
The Classic Explorer™ combines Saddlemen touring comfort with nostalgic custom style.
Design features include 1/2" chrome studs, conchos, a decorative skirt and removable leather fringe. Carefully developed contours and deep, wide, contoured buckets provide the perfect seating position and support for long-distance rides - for both rider and passenger.
Saddlemen's proven features work together to enhance the ride: our variable density foam and SaddleGel™ padding ease tailbone pressure, and our Split Cushion design separates lumbar support and forward seat cushion so they compress independently, for better comfort. Many models feature a removable driver's backrest that adjusts for both height and fore-aft position.
- Five-level heat adjustment using remote controllers that connect easily to bike's electrical system
- Independently controlled heating elements for rider and passenger
- Integrated pocket/belt clip allows controllers to be mounted wherever handy, are easy to use even with gloved hand, and can easily be tucked out of sight when not in use
- Brightly colored LEDs indicate level of heat
- Seat's styling and function is unaffected by switches or wiring
- Comfortable touring design; matches all Desperado™ saddlebags and luggage
- Supple SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- SaddleGel™ in both driver and passenger portions increases comfort even during long trips
- Some models offer a removable driver's backrest that is adjustable for both height and fore-aft position
- Features chrome-plated polished brass studs, a designer skirt, conchos and removable leather fringe
- Exclusive, unique split cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- Made in the U.S.A.
**Note: Passenger backrest shown in image is not included