- Manufacturer: Saddlemen
Saddlemen Desperado Teardrop Saddlebags
This exciting new style blends tradition with a modern, teardrop shape for a look that perfectly fits today's cruisers. Besides looking great, the streamlined shape allows stock turn signal locations to be used, eliminating some of the hassle of mounting other saddlebags.
- Desperado styling adds chrome studs for a more traditional custom look.
- Install them one of three ways: 1) A yoke is included for over-the-fender mounting, or 2) easily take the yoke off and hard-mount the bags using the included chrome Saddlebag Supports, or 3) add Saddlemen's S4 Quick-Disconnect Mounting Kit (sold separately) for a custom installation that enables the bags to come on and off in seconds.
- Tear drop shape clears most stock turn signal locations.
- Unique forward opening lid stays open for easy access to the bag's interior space and freeing up both hands for loading your gear.
- Included yoke and smooth, rigid backside allows easy installation on most bikes; can also be used with Saddlemen Quick-Disconnect mounting kits.
- Rigid bag construction holds its shape even when empty.
- All-new design for 2009.
- Large internal elastic mesh pockets for maps, etc.
- Zippered yoke attachment removes bag quickly, carry handle included.
- The over the fender yoke is designed for easy removal for either rigid or quick disconnect mounting as desired.
- Lockable twistlock closures; padlocks included.
- Large: 18" L x 10-1/2" D x 5-1/2" W
- Jumbo: 20" L x 12" D x 6-1/2" W