- Manufacturer: Scorpion
The Hi-Viz Neon Scorpion EXO-500 Oil Helmet immediately catches the eye with its innovative graphic designs. The EXO-500 is inspired by its older brother, the Scorpion EXO-1000. The EXO 500 Helmet is based on the GT philosophy and is fitted as standard with the last generation visor of its elder. And as if that were not enough, it integrates the SpeedView® built-in retractable sunvisor treated with anti-fog coating on both sides. Two accessories usually reserved for high-end helmets! Comprising 3 caps and a lighter and more durable shell than its predecessor, fitted with a very soft and comfortable inner lining thanks to the new KwikWick2® liner and triple density foam cheek pads, the Scorpion EXO 500 Helmets will drastically change your expectations from a full face helmet of the standard range. Equipped with the revolutionary Airfit® technology and a state-of-the-art ventilation system, chances are the new Scorpion will steal the show from the much more expensive helmets among those daily users who want to buy the best helmet for the best price.
- Kwikwick2® Liner - moisture wicking, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, soft
- SpeedView® Retractable sunvisor - treated with antifog on both sides
- Airfit® technology - Inflate and deflate the cheek pads to make it fit perfectly- this provides a better fit thus better safety and shock absorption.
- Speedshift® visor system for extremely quick visor changes
- EverClear® no-fog visor: Optically-correct aero-tuned shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- Triple density foam cheek pads
- 3 Shell Sizes
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05, DOT
- 3 Year Warranty