- Manufacturer: Scorpion
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Ion Helmet
The EXO-R2000 has been developed in conjunction with Scorpion's stable of sponsored riders in MotoGP to provide their most technologically advanced helmet to date.
- TCT® Composite Shell - Developed exclusively by Scorpion and consisting of a proprietary 5 layer blend of fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- AirFit® - Permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads
- EverClear® no-fog faceshield - Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick II® - Moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads are breathable, easily removable and washable
- KwickFit® - Cheekpads accommodate easy on and off for most common styles of eye glasses
- Elip-Tec® Ratchet System - Easy, secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Also pulls the faceshield against the eyeport gasket when closed to ensure a proper seal
- Emergency Release System - Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheekpads in case of emergency
- Six intake air ports across the front of the helmet force cool air in while 10 exhaust vents maximize exhaust of hot air
- 4 shell sizes
- Snell 2010 Certified
Note: Includes both clear and dark smoke faceshields.