- Manufacturer: Scorpion
Scorpion EXO-R710 Focus Helmet
The all new EXO-R710 is Scorpion's latest edition to the popular R-Series with a feature list that is unparalleled in the sub $200 fiberglass helmet category. Advanced features like the TriMatrix Shell, Ellip-Tec® Base Plate System, Everclear® No-Fog Face Shield and Emergency Release Cheek Pads allow the EXO-R710 to be at home in the canyons, commuting or during closed course competition.
- TriMatrix Shell: A proprietary blend of interlaced fiberglass and Aramid fibers
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS: A multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Four intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior while three exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
- EverClear® No Fog Face Shield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection (Clear shield included)
- Pinlock® 100% Max vision: Pinlock® 100% Max Vision ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- KwikWick® II Liner Fabric: KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit®: Kwikfit® cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Ellip-Tec® Ratchet System: Easy, Secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eye port gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Face Shield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- 3 Shell Sizes: Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range
- Communication System Speaker Pockets:
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- 5 Year warranty
- Meets or exceeds SNELL M2015, DOT