- Manufacturer: Scorpion
The new Marathon jacket and pant combination was designed for the most extreme and adventurous journeys. The Marathon line was in fact conceived and developed for the "CAPO" humanitarian fund-raising trip which traversed the world from the North Cape of Norway to Cape Town, South Africa - from north to south of the world in all weather conditions, with temperatures ranging from -22°F (-30°C) to 122°F (+50°C).
The Marathon H2Out two-layer pant is an excellent choice for all weather conditions and perfectly compliments the the Marathon H2Out jacket as well as being an outstanding stand-alone touring pant. The outer shell is made of 220g Tenax Polyamide with Tenax Flex stretch fabric above and behind the knees.
- Included CE-certified Force Tech knee protectors
- Knee protectors are height-adjustable and removable
- Large reflective areas for visibility while night riding
- Four outside pockets
- Dynamic air intakes for ventilation
- Removable waterproof, breathable H2Out membrane with mesh lining
- Liner has two-position (regular and long) telescopic gaiter, which allows lengthening of the pants for tall riders