- Manufacturer: Scorpion
Scorpion VX-24 AMPT Helmet
- The newest helmet from Scorpion, the VX-24 is equipped with the trademarked AirFit technology taken from the top-of-line roadraciing helmets and adapted to the off-road segment.
- A new chinbar, rubber nose roost shield now deflects more debris without reducing the generous goggle/eye portarea.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Engineered Shell: Lightweight and tough.
- KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Fully-adjustable, aero-tuned visor: Reduces lift at high speeds.
- Ventilation System: Large intake manifolds and aero-tuned rear vents maximize airflow through the helmet.
- Large Eyeport: Fits all goggles and provides maximum visibility.
- Strap Grip: Keeps goggle strap in place.
- Padded Chin Strap with KwikWick material: Comfortable and secure.
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: Available in wild patterns.
- All VX series helmets can easily be converted to snow use with the snow conversion kit. Snell/DOT Certified.