- Manufacturer: Scorpion
Scorpion Yukon Pants
The Scorpion Black Emperor Yukon Pants are the companion to the Yukon Jacket. Using the same waterproof / breathable laminated 500 denier nylon exterior fabric and 1680 nylon reinforcing fabrics. Scorpion has created a very durable and practical pants for all your exploration and adventures.
1680 denier nylon material is on the knees and seat so whether you are sitting on boulders taking in the view, or kneeling on the side of the road fixing a flat you don’t need to worry about your gear. Large leather reinforcements on inner knee all the way down to the ankle help you grip the fuel tank, withstand the abuse of sharp footpegs, and prevent you from melting the fabric on hot exhausts. Scorpion even reinforced the inside of the lower legs to withstand the large buckles on your motocross or touring boots.
Large areas of NightViz reflective material is found on the bottom of the pant cuffs and on the thigh so you can be seen by other motorists when seated. Large thigh pockets can be used to carry extra gloves or tools. Strategically located vents on upper thank and back of leg work to dump heat when the riding gets hard. Metal hook closure at the waistband means you don’t need to worry about snaps popping open at inopportune times. Stretch accordion gussets at knees and waistband assure the pants fit well and allow for full range of motion when walking or sitting.
Focus on your ride, not your riding gear.
- EXO-DRY main material
- 100% Polyamide woven fabric of approximately 500 denier and a 3 layer laminate with 10,000mm waterproofness and 5,000 g/cm2 breathability
- 1680D abrasion zones
- Exo-Stitch safety seams in critical areas with heavy bar tacking at high stress areas
- Two front hand pockets, two large thigh cargo pockets, one hidden money pocket in waistband
- Two adjustable front upper thigh vents, and two adjustable rear leg vents
- Two velcro waistband adjustment straps and elastic rear waistband
- YKK urethane water resistant zippers with Black Oxide treatment to resist corrosion
- Sas-Tec CE certified armor in knees and hips
- Adjustable knee armor with molded velcro hooks on pads, and loop adjustment areas inside armor pockets
- NightViz retro reflective material on thighs and lower legs
- Top grain leather on inside of legs for heat and abrasion resistance
- Moisture wicking polyester mesh and taffeta liner at key wear areas
- Hidden money pocket in waistband
- 8” Jacket to Pant #5 YKK zipper