- Manufacturer: Sidi
Sidi Crossfire 3 TA Boots
The new Crossfire 3 TA is all a new model for 2018 for those riders who prefer that feel of a sewn on sole vs. the more firm SR version. The 3 TA is identical in features to the 3 SR, with the exception of the sole. The TA model has a softer rubber sole that is more comfortable it you do some walking/bike wrestling in your boots and also accommodates those riders with slightly wider foot.
- All new ankle pivot system is designed to have a "hard” limit of foot/ankle hyperextension.
- A laminated Technomicro is used as the base material in all areas.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Calf plate system features an inner double adjustment that expands to fit even the largest calf or knee brace system!
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- TA sole is best suited for riders who may walk in their boots some.
- TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Inner heat shield made of high grip material.
- New inner boot gaiter has a larger circumference than the Crossfire 2 making for a tight seal around the rider’s lower leg no matter which knee brace system may be used. Upper inside of the gaiter features an anti-heat suede protection-grip panel.
- Removable arch support.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- An all new rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel holds the riders foot firm and thus resists twisting while offering added protection.
- Replaceable, sleek, micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention nylon straps.
- All buckles move independently of each other and have just one fixed point (by a screw). This allows an easy closure and the buckles can adapt to the rider’s position as they pivot on the mounting screw as the rider changes position on the bike.
- Lower buckle guards help protect against opening due to an impact.