- Manufacturer: Suomy
- DOT and B.S.I. 6658 Type A (British Standards Institution)certified, race-approved by every major U.S. motorcycle race organization
- One of the lightest race-approved helmets available - size medium weighs 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Shell construction is Structurally Enhanced Composite Fiber Weave (S.E.C.) and special sound-absorbing polymers
- EPS helmet liner has dynamically variable resistance crush zones
- Interior liner of helmet is Alcantara, a luxurious fabric that offers the highest levels of softness, comfort and quality; has superior moisture wicking, cooling and durability
- Removable, washable helmet liner and cheek pads; both liner and pads are changeable for a custom fit
- Maximum cooling in hot weather from ram air helmet intake forces air into a specially-designed interior channel system; ram air intake can be closed for cool-weather riding
- Helmet top has Air Wedge diffuser that works with the ram air system to extract warm air from the helmet interior and minimizes ""helmet lift""
- Face shield has a translucent, opalescent Ultra Tech Iridium finish with a special hydrophobic coating that allows water to easily roll off the shield
- Face shield also blocks heat with anti-IR face coating
- State-of-the-art anti-fog coating on face shield prevents moisture buildup
- Helmet shield has Safety Lock system
- Oversized sponge cervical neck roll
- Includes removable breath deflector
- Superior quality clearcoat finish over state-of-the-art helmet graphics
- Double D-ring helmet strap retention system
- Weight of medium helmet 3lb. 3oz.