- Manufacturer: TCX
TCX R-S2 EVO Boots
With the TCX R-S2 EVO, TCX went back to the drawing board and added many key features to what was already a great top of the line race boot.
The TCS (Torsion Control System) allows lateral and longitudinal movement of the ankle within physiological limits, preventing excessive torsion and the risk of injury to the rider's foot. Now featuring Carbon Tech to reduce weight and increase control of the ankle and leg. The new upper joint improves boot flexibility while increasing shin and calf protection.
The revolutionary PAFS (Precise Air Fit System) has been redesigned for faster inflation. This system allows any rider to customize the fit of the boot while increasing comfort.
The MCS (Metaltarsal Control System) has been designed to prevent excessive bending upwards or downwards in the metatarsal areas. The system is equipped with a wear resistant aluminum alloy slider that is easily interchangeable.
The FFC (Fasten Fit Control) is a internal fastening system featuring laces joined to the boot lining. It secures the riders foot in the boot maximizing protection.This works in synergy with the PAFS (Precise Air Fit System) to offer a superior comfort and an adjustable fit according each riders individual foot anatomy.
- Breathable and high wear resistant
- Microinjected inserts
- Padded front and rear area for a better comfort and flexibility
- Double compound soft padding around the ankle area
- Polyurethane shin plate with mesh air intakes
- Polyurethane shift pad integrated in the sole
- Internal suede heel guard to grant maximum grip
- High-resistant alloy toe, rear, ankle and calf sliders
- Zipper and Velcro closure
- Elastic insert to allow a better fit
- Reinforced sole with mono rubber compound is high grip areas
- CE Certified