- Manufacturer: TCX
TCX X-Five Gore-Tex Touring BootsThe TCX X-Five Gore-Tex Touring Boot System patent, used in racing and off road biking and the Metatarsal Control System, which has for years been an important reference point in the motorcycle sector.
Comfort Fit System (CFS)
- TCX products in the Touring Range are manufactured using techniques that ensure a high quality fit: the Comfort Fit System (form moulding), through which the upper is shaped on a mould that reproduces the anatomy of the human foot. The Touring Range is therefore extremely versatile and high quality, with high tech products that can also be used casually and in the city.
- The uppers of the TCX Touring range are made using full grain leather. This is the most valuable part of the leather, which is specially treated and rendered waterproof. The result is an upper in a natural material that gives exceptional performance in terms of protection from atmospheric agents, breathability and fit.
- Touring Range models have a high-tech sole in a single density compound that is highly resistant to oil and hydrocarbons. The mixed tread pattern gives excellent, safe, reliable grip in every part of the sole for all conditions. Technical performance is combined with a superior level of comfort, thanks to the EVA inner foam layer that has the dual function of absorbing vibration and, thanks to its extreme lightness, of lightening the overall weight of sole.
- The application of the Gore-tex membrane offers an optimal combination of breathability and insulation, granting the feet to stay warm and dry, never sweaty even in extreme conditions. The durable waterproof protection stops moisture from seeping in.
- Upper: full grain leather
- Lining: GORE-TEX membrane
- Protections: rubber ANTI IMPACT malleolous protection, micro injected shift pad; shin plate, reinforced heel counter
- Color: Black
- Sole: touring sole, oil and petrol resistant with specific grip area