- Manufacturer: Troy Lee Designs
There is no better choice for keeping cool when the going gets hot, than the Troy Lee Designs Air Helmet. Equipped with a whopping 12 air intake channels at the front of the helmet and five free-flowing exhaust vents at the rear, the Air Helmet is unrivalled when it comes to maximum airflow and extreme comfort. The TLD Air Helmet meets SNELL, U.S. DOT, and ECE standards with its advanced aerospace carbon/composite blend shell, impact-absorbing EPS liner and EPS chinbar liner. Aluminum visor screws and vibrant graphics round out the Air Helmet aesthetically, while a removable, replaceable and washable Coolmax liner allows you to keep the helmet as fresh as a cool breeze on a hot summer day.
- The AIR Helmet exceeds all major ratings standards: SNELL M2000, M2005, US DOT, AU and CE. 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
- Unique and technologically advanced aerospace carbon/composite shell construction.
- High-pressure top scoop forces fresh air into the top of the helmet.
- Aggressive, hi-flow plastic mouth vent provides increased airflow.
- Stylized nose guard aids in roost protection.
- Adjustable vortex™ visor allows for custom height placement.
- Machined cross-top aluminum visor screws and aluminum chin-strap D-rings.
- Extra wide eyeport increases peripheral vision and allows for a comfortable fit.
- In-molded brow air intake vents allow premium ventilation.
- Multi-level internal ventilation system is built into the liner for increased airflow.
- Removable, replaceable, and washable coolmax™ comfort liner.
- Super soft AIR Helmet sock is included with every new AIR helmet.
- Iridescent gold foil logos
- Iridescent gold foil graphic highlights
- Gold chrome / graphic mouthpiece
- Pearl ink graphics
- Highly durable UV clear top coat
- Available in two color ways