- Manufacturer: Troy Lee Designs
Equally popular among motocrossers, mountain bikers, and BMXers, the Grand Prix line is lightweight, comfortable, and cool under fire. The Grand Prix line is regarded as one of the lightest and most comfortable in all of motocross, which explains why it's also so popular with mountain bikers and BMXers, too. With four-way stretch panels on the back of the leg, ribbed Spandex stretch panels in critical areas and triple-stitched seams make the GP the most deluxe all-around pant available.
- Adjustable side cinch Velcro belt
- Leather inner knee provides high grip and heat protection
- 4-way ribbed Spandex in the knees and rear yoke provide maximum flexibility
- Double and triple stitching in high stress areas for superior durability
- 330 Denier Dobby Nylon and 1200 Denier Polyester are used in the main construction
- Ribbed Spandex stretch panels applied to key areas where range of motion is critical