- Manufacturer: Two Brothers
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
Two Brothers M-2 Dual Flange-On Exhaust
- This canister bolts to your existing exhaust system directly replacing your stock muffler.
- Retain your original headers and s-bend pipe.
- This configuration not only adds horsepower but also can drop significant weight from your bike.
- Reinstallation of the stock muffler, should the need ever arise, is very simple.
- This type of canister can only be mounted in the original canister position regardless of the bike.
- M series exhaust canisters feature the highest level of quality construction and are designed to be fully serviceable in the event of damage, routine maintenance or the occasional repack.
- V.A.L.E. slip-on/full exhaust systems and flange-on systems feature CNC machined aluminum inlets and outlets. These special designs provide for ease of maintenance as well as simplified construction, which is what a premium performance product is all about!
- The exhaust note produced by all Top Level exhaust systems is best described as being deep and throaty without suffering from the shrill whine normally associated with other manufacturers straight through muffler canisters.
- All of the canisters perform and sound the same, they are simply different sizes. They all incorporate exclusive technologies and premium materials.
- The shape and orientation is determined by TBR R&D department, based on a performance criteria check list.
- Pick the sleeve material that best fits your taste...
- The Two Brothers Racing Black Series exhausts downplays the raw power these systems unleash
- Dyno tuned and track tested, like all TBR exhausts, the Black Series are aimed at those who want Absolute Top Level performance but smart and understated esthetics
- Black Teflon coated cast magnesium end caps
- Black Teflon coated billet aluminum inlets and outlets
- Black Teflon coated canister reinforcement bands
- Special Black anodized 7075 T-6 aluminum bolts that are the button-down on top of the refined Black Series
- FOR CLOSED COURSE RACING ONLY