- Manufacturer: Two Brothers
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
Two Brothers M-2 Flange-On Exhaust
- This type of system replaces your existing s-bend pipe and exhaust canister
- S-bends are manufactured from .035in. thin wall stainless steel; polished to a mirror finish. Only #304 stainless is used which will never rust
- These systems not only add horsepower but also can drop significant weight from your bike
- M series exhaust canisters feature the highest level of quality construction and are designed to be fully serviceable in the event of damage, routine maintenance or the occasional repack
- V.A.L.E. full exhaust systems and flange-on systems feature CNC machined aluminum inlets and outlets.
- The exhaust note produced by all Top Level exhaust systems is best described as being deep and throaty without suffering from the shrill whine normally associated with other manufacturers straight through muffler canisters
- All of the canisters perform and sound the same, they are simply different sizes. They all incorporate exclusive technologies and premium materials
- The shape and orientation is determined by TBR R&D department, based on a performance criteria check list.
- Pick the sleeve material that best fits your taste...
- The Two Brothers Racing Black Series exhausts downplays the raw power these systems unleash
- Dyno tuned and track tested, like all TBR exhausts, the Black Series are aimed at those who want Absolute Top Level performance but smart and understated esthetics
- Black Teflon coated cast magnesium end caps
- Black Teflon coated billet aluminum inlets and outlets
- Black Teflon coated canister reinforcement bands
- Special Black anodized 7075 T-6 aluminum bolts that are the button-down on top of the refined Black Series
- FOR CLOSED COURSE RACING ONLY
- V ariable A xis L ocking E xhaust. The V.A.L.E.™ system is TBR's revolutionary and patented method of attaching their muffler canisters to the exhaust tube without the use of springs or welding. Their V.A.L.E. systems allow the muffler assembly - exhaust tube and canister - to be positioned perfectly on the bike before all the mounting hardware is fully tightened. Once the canister and exhaust tubes are properly aligned, the V.A.L.E. assembly locks the muffler canister to the exhaust tube assuring a perfect, leak-free fit.