- Manufacturer: Two Brothers
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
Two Brothers Racing M-5 V.A.L.E. Full System Exhaust
- This system completely replaces your existing exhaust system.
- Not only adds horsepower but also can drop significant weight from your bike.
- Header systems are built as a complete unit.
- Finished systems flow better at the collectors, makes more power and does not vibrate on the bike.
- M series exhaust canisters feature the highest level of quality construction and are designed to be fully serviceable in the event of damage, routine maintenance or the occasional repack.
- V.A.L.E. full exhaust systems feature CNC machined aluminum inlets and outlets. These special designs provide for ease of maintenance as well as simplified construction, which is what a premium performance product is all about!
- The exhaust note produced by all Top Level exhaust systems is best described as being deep and throaty without suffering from the shrill whine normally associated with other manufacturers straight through muffler canisters.
- All of the canisters perform and sound the same, they are simply different sizes. They all incorporate exclusive technologies and premium materials.
- The shape and orientation is determined by TBR R&D department, based on a performance criteria check list.
- Pick the sleeve material that best fits your taste...
- The Two Brothers Racing Black Series exhausts downplays the raw power these systems unleash
- Dyno tuned and track tested, like all TBR exhausts, the Black Series are aimed at those who want Absolute Top Level performance but smart and understated esthetics
- Black Teflon coated cast magnesium end caps
- Black Teflon coated billet aluminum inlets and outlets
- Black Teflon coated canister reinforcement bands
- Special Black anodized 7075 T-6 aluminum bolts that are the button-down on top of the refined Black Series
- FOR CLOSED COURSE RACING ONLY
- V ariable A xis L ocking E xhaust. The V.A.L.E.™ system is TBR's revolutionary and patented method of attaching their muffler canisters to the exhaust tube without the use of springs or welding. Their V.A.L.E. systems allow the muffler assembly - exhaust tube and canister - to be positioned perfectly on the bike before all the mounting hardware is fully tightened. Once the canister and exhaust tubes are properly aligned, the V.A.L.E. assembly locks the muffler canister to the exhaust tube assuring a perfect, leak-free fit.