- Manufacturer: Two Brothers
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
Two Brothers Racing M-5 Black Series V.A.L.E. Full System - Carbon Fiber
- This system completely replaces your existing exhaust system. This not only adds horsepower but also can drop significant weight from your bike. We build our header systems as a complete unit.
- Finished system flows better at the collectors, makes more power and does not vibrate on the bike.
- Superbike stainless steel headers are manufactured from .035in. thin wall stainless steel. We then polish them to a mirror finish. The ductile quality of stainless steel makes it possible to produce extremely light and strong headers. We use only premium #304 stainless which will never rust and after a few heat cycles will turn a golden amber color which is the characteristic signature of high quality stainless steel. This type of canister can be mounted in the original position or in a high mounted position depending on the bike and our available applications.
- Chrome plated steel headers (available on select bike models) are manufactured from .049in. lightweight structural steel tubing which has been polished, nickel plated and then chrome plated to the highest SAE J207 standard. All joints are MIG welded for strength and unparalleled style.
Manufacturer Part Number: 005-1730119V-B