- Manufacturer: Two Brothers
Two Brothers M-7 Slip-On Exhaust
- Using only the highest quality materials available, the M-7 is built to last.
- Exclusive use of a stainless steel spiral perforated core, designed further enhances the sound attenuation properties of the muffler, while still increasing the HP and torque of each model.
- M series exhaust canisters feature the highest level of quality construction and are designed to be fully serviceable in the event of damage, routine maintenance or the occasional repack.
- The M-7 also features a removable Teflon coated magnesium end cap for easy removal of the Screen Type spark arrestor or for adding one of the optional sound suppresser sound tips. Allowing you to lower the decibels from 3 to 8 dbs depending on which P-Tip you choose.
- U.S. Forestry Service approved spark arrestors are included with all aluminum M-7 V.A.L.E. off-road exhaust systems.
- Variable Axis Locking Exhaust. The V.A.L.E.™ system is TBR's revolutionary and patented method of attaching their muffler canisters to the exhaust tube without the use of springs or welding. Their V.A.L.E. systems allow the muffler assembly - exhaust tube and canister - to be positioned perfectly on the bike before all the mounting hardware is fully tightened. Once the canister and exhaust tubes are properly aligned, the V.A.L.E. assembly locks the muffler canister to the exhaust tube assuring a perfect, leak-free fit.