- Manufacturer: Two Brothers
FOR CLOSED COURSE COMPETITION ONLY; NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
Two Brothers Tarmac Full System Exhaust
The Tarmac exhaust from Two Brothers Racing is guaranteed to set both you and your bike miles ahead of the competition. The one-off, unique Trapezoidal shape provides increased ground clearance, while the available aerospace grade carbon fiber sleeves will max out your style and provide less weight than your previous system!
the Tarmac muffler boasts a CNC-machined stainless inlet for exact fitment and a billet CNC outlet, included rivet bands with new larger 5/32 rivets adding strength and durability, while the use of rubber grommets at mounting points will reduce vibration. Blowing the doors off the competition is one-thing, but the sound reducing (removable) "T-Tip" standard on Tarmac mufflers ensures that it can be done while still enjoying the muscular, full-throated sound of your bike. The stainless steel deep draw stamped inlet with brushed finish along with the Two Brothers Racing spiral wound core will allow you to unleash your bike's true potential as you carve the track.
- Trapezoidal shape provides increased ground clearance
- Bracket mounted allowing use of rubber grommet at mounting point
- Sound reducing "T-Tip" standard on Tarmac mufflers (removable)
- Aerospace grade high-temp carbon fiber
- Stainless steel deep draw stamped inlet with brushed finish
- Black Billet CNC outlet
- 5/32 rivets for added strength and durability
- Spiral-wound perforated core
- Comes with all necessary hardware, tubing, instructions for installation.