- Manufacturer: Vance and Hines
Vance & Hines Competition Series 2:1 Exhaust System - Brushed
The Competition Series 2-into-1 is an ultra-high performance drag race exhaust system developed by the R&D team at the Vance & Hines race shop in Indianapolis, the same facility where all Vance & Hines race engines are designed, constructed and tested.
Every aspect of the Competition Series 2-into-1 has been designed with the racer in mind, from the use of lightweight stainless steel, to its tapered head pipes and quick access wideband oxygen sensor ports. Featuring a race-inspired brushed finish, the system also includes a serviceable acoustic baffle.
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Construction
- Tapered Head Pipes
- Slip-fit Merge Collectors
- Standard 12mm & Quick Access18mm Oxygen Sensor Ports for Wideband Tuning Capability
- Available in Brushed Finish
- Made in the USA
Manufacturer Part Number: 75-113-4