- Manufacturer: Vance and Hines
Vance & Hines Stainless Hi-Output 2:1 Exhaust System
Stainless Hi-Output 2-into-1 breaks new ground, applying premium materials and no-compromises performance tuning for heavily modified motors, with an unmistakable “works” finish that says "this bike was built for racing".
Continually pushing the performance envelope, Stainless Hi-Output 2-into-1, available for Harley-Davidson Touring models, starts with tapered head pipes with an oversized merge collector and feeds into a multi-stepped megaphone.
Every aspect of the Stainless Hi-Output 2-into-1 has been developed and tested through countless hours of dyno time with the singular focus to increase volumetric efficiency critical to extracting maximum horsepower from high output engine modifications.
- Engineered for High Output Engine Modifications
- All Stainless Steel Construction with TIG Welding
- Contoured Laser Cut Heat Shields
- Race-Inspired Brushed Stainless "Works" Finish
- 1.75-inch to 2-inch Tapered Head Pipes
- 2.5-inch Inlet to Megaphone
- 3-inch to 3.25-inch Baffle with Anti-Reversion Cone
- 4-inch to 4.5-inch Stepped Muffler Body
- Flat plane 12mm & Quick Access18mm Oxygen Sensor Ports for Wideband Tuning Capability
- Made in the USA
Manufacturer Part Number: 27533