- Manufacturer: Vance and Hines
Vance & Hines Stainless Hi-Output Duals Exhaust System
Resetting the bar for the most exclusive system available for the Touring segment, Stainless Hi-Output Duals bring together premium materials and high performance tuning for heavily modified motors with a bold race-inspired “works” finish.
Continually pushing the performance envelope, Stainless Hi-Output Duals, available for 2009-2012 Harley-Davidson Touring models, matches tapered head pipes with larger inlet mufflers.
Every aspect of Stainless Hi-Output Duals has been developed and tested through countless hours of dyno time with the singular focus to increase volumetric efficiency critical to extracting maximum horsepower from high output engine modifications.
- Engineered for High Output Engine Modifications
- All Stainless Steel Construction with TIG Welding
- Contoured Laser Cut Heat Shields
- Race-Inspired Brushed Stainless "Works" Finish
- 1.75-inch to 2-inch Tapered Head Pipes
- 2-inch Inlet on Mufflers
- 3-inch to 3.25-inch Baffle with Anti-Reversion Cone
- 4-inch to 4.5-inch Stepped Muffler Body
- Flat Plane 12mm & Quick Access 18mm Oxygen Sensor Ports for Wideband Tuning Capability
- Made in the USA
Manufacturer Part Number: 26457