- Manufacturer: Warn
Warn ProVantage 2500-S Winch
- WARN ProVantage powersports winches are built from premium parts and offer market-leading performance. Features include durable, reliable three-stage planetary gear trains; easy-to-use clutch controls; full sealing to keep the elements out; and an attractive, corrosion-resistant black finish. Whether you choose aircraft-grade wire rope or lightweight synthetic rope, when you want the ultimate winch for your ATV or Side x Side you want the ProVantage.
- With 2,500 lbs. of pulling capacity, this workhorse is equipped with premium components, and is ideal for recovering stuck ATVs on the trail or pulling heavy loads on the work site. With an easy-to-use clutch dial, powerful permanent magnet motor, and all-metal gear housing, this winch is a market leader.
- ProVantage 2500-S comes with 50 of 3/16 synthetic rope with double-powder-coated hawse fairlead
- Hook, tie rods, and body feature attractive, durable corrosion-resistant black finish
- Three-stage planetary gear train for smooth, efficient operation
- Ergonomic clutch handle
- Patented roller disc brake for outstanding control while winching
- Fully sealed to keep the elements out
- All-metal gear housing and gears
- Mini rocker control switch with plug for corded remote (remote sold separately)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime, 3 year electrical (North America)
Manufacturer Part Number: 90251