- Manufacturer: Wolfman
Wolfman Expedition Dry Saddle Bags
Burly vinyl fabric, a roll-top closure and radio frequency welded seams make the Expedition Dry Saddle Bags fully waterproof so your gear stays dry. Six mounting points per bag, compression straps and a simple quick-release system make for an extremely stable load that comes on and off the bike quickly and easily. Wolfman's design and field testing on this bag were geared toward riding extremes and the ultra-aggressive adventure rider. Ultimately though, the functional simplicity of the bag-rack system and weatherproof capabilities work for everyone.
The bags have a pair of over-the-top straps between them, then each bag is mounted to the rack via four-points and two compression straps. An additional top compression strap and and internal stiffeners help further stabilize the load. A replaceable rubber pad protects the bag against rack abrasions and prevents excessive bag movement. No loose moving bags here! During testing we saw that once the bags were attached to the racks, they were attached so securely that we could have dragged the bike by the bags. Yet when the bags need to come off, they do so quickly with the innovative release system.
- 100% Waterproof fabric - 22oz body and 34oz bottom.
- Radio Frequency welded seams.
- Waterproof roll-top with no-wick webbing
- Multi Compression straps to cinch the load tight.
- Recycled tire-rubber backing pad.
- Extra tall opening for size adjustability
- Internal Butterfly stiffener helps keep contents compressed evenly, protects the insides of the bags from abrasion and sharp objects, and it is removable and replaceable.
- Vinyl tears are repairable with the Vinyl Repair Kit
- Completely replacable mounting harnesses. Cut a strap too short? Change bikes? Wear, tear, or damage? No worries! Replacement strap kits are available.
- Sold as a pair
- Wolf Side Racks sold separately
- Length: 13" / 33cm
- Width: 7" / 18cm
- Height: 13" / 33cm, adjustable about 3" more.
- 19 liters / 1160 cu in each, 38 liters / 2320 cu in for the pair
- The extra tall opening can adjust to add 2 or more liters per bag