- Manufacturer: Yoshimura
Yoshimura HONDA CRF450R Signature RS-9 SO SS-AL-CF Dual
Stainless Steel Tail-pipe / Aluminum Muffler / Carbon Fiber End-Cap
Introducing the all-new RS-9 Dual. The CRFs new dual-muffler configuration gave us the opportunity to create an entirely new muffler built specifically for the dual-muffler CRFs. We worked with Top AMA Pro Riders to achieve maximum performance and mass centralization, and to optimize rider usability. We achieved all this while maintaining AMA Regulation sound levels. The RS-9s uniquely sculpted Carbon Fiber end-caps feature a Tunable Insert System, so you can fine-tune power delivery and decibel levels to your specifications.
- Parallelogram-shaped muffler
- Increased muffler volume over stock system, resulting in better throttle response and improved noise cancellation
- Light-weight muffler construction with carbon fiber end-cap
- CNC machined muffler bracket
- Reduced weight over OEM system
- Vertical tail-pipe divider splits the exhaust gases more evenly, for smoother flow, which improves mid-top power and throttle response
- Stainless steel tail-pipe
*Optional AMA Pro Sound Inserts are available separately.
Introducing Signature Series by Yoshimura - an offering of exhaust systems that can be installed with confidence. Signature Series lineup is the answer for today's challenging marketplace. The applications for the Signature Series line cover the entire powersports spectrum, including many of off-road applications. Everyone of Yoshimura's Championship Winning Motocross exhaust systems and nearly all of out ATV/Side-by-Side applications are all members of the Signature Series Family. All Signature Series components are tested, documented, and marked as required by federal and state regulations.
Manufacturer Part Number: 225812H320