- Marque: Progressive Suspension
Progressive Suspension 412 Series Shocks
The 412 Series shocks are simply the best value shock on the market today. The 412s simple, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance for as long as you are riding it.
The double-wall steel body construction with nitrogen charged, multi-staged velocity sensitive valving gives you smooth, consistent damping. A five position cam style preload adjuster lets you dial in your ride whether you're a light rider or heavy hitter. With multiple options like full show chrome or black covers, chrome or black springs in progressive rate, and lengths from 11" to 14.2", there is sure to be a 412 that's right for you and your bike.
- Nitrogen-charged shocks with multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving automatically adjusts to riding conditions
- Complete shock assemblies include chrome springs and covers
- Designed specifically for cruiser and touring bikes
- Progressively wound steel spring provides superior ride and handling
- A five-position cam-style preload adjuster allows you to dial in your ride
- Some or all shocks listed have TUV approval. Refer to the most recent TUV certificate for current listing
- Shocks are available in several lengths for custom applications
- Available with either a standard or heavy duty progressive spring rates
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- All shocks are measured center-of-eyelet to center-of-eyelet.
- A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.