- Manufacturer: Abus
ABUS Steel-O-Chain 880 Lock-Chain Combination
Lock-chain combinations are an excellent choice when it comes to securing motorbikes and scooters.
There are usually plenty of attachment options on the wheels and frame for securing them to a fixed object. A bike that is secured in this way cannot simply be picked up and carried away - which is a real security advantage. It may also be possible to use a combination of a brake disk lock and a chain. This combination is a so-called "2-in-1" solution. That means the brake disc lock can also be used without the chain and is the perfect compact companion for trips that include brief stops.
- 7 mm square chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- The chain, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS automatic cylinder with drill-protection and user-friendly reversible key
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
Operation and use:
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- Convenient compact transport by wrapping the chain around the seat post
- Very handy use because only one end of the chain must be locked
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- 4003318 43307 8 - Black - 110 cm (length)