Due to the additional safety protocols that have been implemented in our warehouses, you may experience a delay of 10 to 15 days prior to your return and refund being processed.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we attempt to process returns as quickly as possible and in the safest manner for you and our staff.
Submit your return request
Fill out the online form and follow the instructions of our easy to use order portal.
Print your return shipping label
Our order portal will email you a shipping label that you can easily print.
Prepare your package & attach the return label
Be sure to include all original product packaging including documentation and tags.
Drop off your package at any Canada Post box or outlet. We'll email you once your refund has been issued.
Return new and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Items must be returned in their original product packaging including all literature/documentation and original tags.
- There are no restocking fees on product returns that meet the above conditions.
- Need to make an exchange? Go ahead and place a new order for the merchandise that you would like. The items that you return will be processed as a refund on the original method of payment.
- This will ensure that your new items don't go out of stock and that you get your new gear faster!
What is New Condition?
Helmets & Apparel: Any merchandise which has been 'taken out for a ride' is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet if trying boots or to wear your helmet indoors before heading out on the bike.
Vehicle Parts: Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed on a vehicle is non-returnable.
Easy Return Shipping!
- The most annoying part of returning an item is going through the hassle and cost of shipping it back.
- To eliminate this challenge, we'll provide you with a pre-paid Canada Post return label that you can print at home.
- The cost for using the label will be just $7+tax and will be deducted when we issue your refund.