- Manufacturer: Alpinestars
Alpinestars Youth Tech 3S Boots
Technical, high-performance motocross / off-road boot for junior riders. Brand new design for impressive performance, comfort and safety at an astonishing price.
- Designed specifically for junior riders.
- Upper construction is made from innovative and light microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Light microfiber on front and rear bellow gives more comfort on the flexible area.
- Toe box is made of synthetic material for high abrasion resistance.
- Extended polyurethane synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts.
- Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex.
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; Velcro brand hook-and-loop upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip.
- Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle.
- The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps are wrapping harmoniously the front flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex.
- New closure system includes three polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick-release / locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual-compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement.
- Soft foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock-absorbing performance.
- Entire textile lining for more comfort.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed.
- Additional specially modified smaller footbed to accommodate growth and extended longevity of product (only available in boots size: 10, 11, 12, 13 and 1).
- Exclusive high-grip rubber compound outsole.
- The Kid's Tech 3 Boot is CE Certified to EN 13634:2010.