- Manufacturer: Antigravity Batteries
This battery uses technology that does not require acid. Acid is not included and is not needed.
To find out which battery fits your bike best, please visit http://antigravitybatteries.com/battery-finder/ for details.
Antigravity Small Case AG-1201 Lithium Ion Battery
The Antigravity Batteries AG1201 is an extremely versatile high power and lightweight Lithium Motorcycle/Motorsports battery. It has the capability for large weight reduction in the most compact size in lithium batteries in its class. It has 360 Cranking Amps yet is only 4.50" Length x 3.25" Depth and 4.25" Height (to the top of the terminals). This battery is a great choice for those seeking very high power in a compact battery. It can replace the typical 12 Ah Lead/Acid battery with a weight savings of up to 7 pounds while offering much more cranking power. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired.
- Adhesive backed foam included for easy installation.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when the bike is off... such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty.
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 1100cc (For mor capacity and power use the Antigravity AG1601).
- Race and Track Day use 1500cc.
- Custom builds up to 1200cc. (If using a high-performance motor use the Antigravity AG1601).
- 4 Cylinder Race Cars up to 1800cc.
- 360 Cranking Amps - (Cranking Amps are the power the battery has).
- 12 Ah (PB Eq) - Amp Hours are the Capacity of a battery.
Dimensions and Weight
- METRIC WEIGHT: 1.08 Kg
- USA WEIGHT: 2 lbs 4 oz
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 114mm x 83mm x 108mm.
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 4.5" x 3.25" x 4.25".
(Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads).
Manufacturer Part Number: AG-1201