Antigravity Small Case AG-1601 Lithium Ion Battery
This Antigravity Batteries AG1202 is a 6-Volt 12-Cell Lithium Ion battery in a small case. It measures at 4.25" Length x 2.25" Depth and 4.75" Height (to the top of the terminals). This battery is made for those who ride classic older bikes that run the 6-Volt system. It is a very reliable compact replacement for the bulky and large 6-Volts of the past. The current 6-Volt lead acid/batteries offered on today's market are extremely unreliable and really not worth the effort as replacements.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries.
- Ultra-Lightweight and Ultra High-Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when the bike is off... such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 1600cc.
- Large V-Twin motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic inch).
- Race use bikes up to 2000cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
- Race use in Cars up to 3500cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
- 480 Cranking Amps - Cranking Amps are the power the battery has.
- 16Ah (PB Eq) - Amp Hours are the Capacity of a battery.
Dimensions and Weight
- METRIC WEIGHT: 1.45 Kg
- USA WEIGHT: 3.2 lbs
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 114mm x 83mm x 133mm.
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 4.5" x 3.25" x 5.25".
(Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads).
Manufacturer Part Number: AG-1601