- Manufacturer: Antigravity Batteries
This battery uses technology that does not require acid. Acid is not included and is not needed.
To find out which battery fits your bike best, please visit http://antigravitybatteries.com/battery-finder/ for details.
Antigravity Small Case AG-1601 Lithium Ion Battery
This Antigravity Batteries AG1202 is a 6-Volt 12-Cell Lithium Ion battery in a small case. It measures at 4.25" Length x 2.25" Depth and 4.75" Height (to the top of the terminals). This battery is made for those who ride classic older bikes that run the 6-Volt system. It is a very reliable compact replacement for the bulky and large 6-Volts of the past. The current 6-Volt lead acid/batteries offered on today's market are extremely unreliable and really not worth the effort as replacements.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries.
- Ultra-Lightweight and Ultra High-Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when the bike is off... such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 1600cc.
- Large V-Twin motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic inch).
- Race use bikes up to 2000cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
- Race use in Cars up to 3500cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor).
- 480 Cranking Amps - Cranking Amps are the power the battery has.
- 16Ah (PB Eq) - Amp Hours are the Capacity of a battery.
Dimensions and Weight
- METRIC WEIGHT: 1.45 Kg
- USA WEIGHT: 3.2 lbs
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 114mm x 83mm x 133mm.
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 4.5" x 3.25" x 5.25".
(Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads).
Manufacturer Part Number: AG-1601