Antigravity Small Case AG-401 Lithium Ion Battery
This is the smallest battery in the Antigravity Batteries line-up. At a miniscule 4.25" Length x 1.25" Depth and 3.75" Height (to the top of the terminals) this battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. This battery is often chosen for Performance applications where compact size and low weight are desired. Can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters. Also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
- Adhesive backed foam included for easy installation.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when the bike is off... such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with large all brass unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty.
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc. (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Battery AG801)
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Battery: AG801).
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging sytems to a modern voltage regulator; damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.)
- 120 Cranking Amps
- 6 Amp Hours (PB Eq)
Dimensions and Weight
- METRIC WEIGHT: 448 g
- USA WEIGHT: 16 oz
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 110mm x 32mm x 95mm.
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 4.25" x 1.25" x 3.75".
(Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
Manufacturer Part Number: AG-401