- Manufacturer: Antigravity Batteries
This battery uses technology that does not require acid. Acid is not included and is not needed.
To find out which battery fits your bike best, please visit http://antigravitybatteries.com/battery-finder/ for details.
Antigravity Small Case AG-801 Lithium Ion Battery
The Antigravity Batteries AG801 8-Cell Motorsports battery is one of the most popular models. It is an extremely powerful battery in a small package. At a very small 4.25" Length x 2.25" Depth and 3.75" Height (to the top of the terminals) this battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired and can be used for bikes from 600cc street use and 1200cc race use.
- Adhesive backed foam included for easy installation.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when the bike is off... such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty.
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 750cc.
- Great for use in all enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 750cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 1000cc.
- Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc. (High Performance motors should use Antigravity Batteries AG1201.)
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 800cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging sytems to a modern voltage regulator.)
- 240 Cranking Amps - Cranking Amps are the power the battery has.
- 9 Ah (PB Eq) - Amp Hours are the Capacity of a battery.
Dimensions and Weight
- METRIC WEIGHT: 0.7 Kg
- USA WEIGHT: 1 lb 9 oz
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 110mm x 57mm x 95mm.
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 4.25" x 2.25" x 3.75".
(Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
Manufacturer Part Number: AG-801