Atlas Youth Broll Neck Brace
Built as a hybrid neck brace/neck roll the Atlas Broll is perfect for very young children just starting out. The super light, thin, and flexible design is perfect for children who are starting explore extreme sports.
- Built For Kids: Small size fit for young children. Mainly foam construction is super lightweight, compliant, and ideal for young children.
- Weightless Minimal Design: Everything you need, nothing you don’t. Our minimalist design is incredibly light.
- Hybrid polymer/foam construction: Tough, impact resistant polymer creates a flexible rear structure, and front impact layer. A super lightweight and tear resistant foam body is super lightweight, comfortable, and durable.
- Split-Flex Frame: The Split-Flex Frame design allows the rear of the brace to flex during movements and impacts to increase comfort and promote continued controlled motion during impacts.
- Jr Easy Open: Built in Jr Easy Open release system makes removing an Atlas Broll possible for young children without an adults assistance.
- Jr Smart Mounts: Jr Smart Mounts built into the back supports of the Atlas Tyke Brace provide 2 possible settings to find tune the fit around your chest and back. The dual-hole design can increase the size of the brace to fit your child as they grow.
- Chest Strap: An included chest strap can help secure the Broll.
- Multi-Use*: Each Atlas Brace is suitable for all non-seated activities that require a full-face helmet. This includes Motocross, Supercross, Offroad/Trail riding, BMX, mountain biking, Snowmobiling, ATVs, etc. *We do not recommend using this product for seated/belted activities like car racing, side by sides, or similar, as they are not intended for this type of use.