Avon Storm 3D X-M Rear Tire = High performance plus extended mileage
Storm 3D X-M - a sports-touring tyre that combines the performance of the Storm Ultra tyre with the increased longevity demanded by those who use their bikes for business as well as pleasure. The new tyre takes the unique technology found in the 3D Ultra sports tyre family and uses it to create a sports-touring tyre which also delivers higher mileage. The Storm 3D X-M features interlocking three-dimensional points hidden in the tyre's smallest grooves, which improve stability, grip and warm-up times, while limiting tread flex. These latest advances in tyre technology are married to a high-performance single and multi-compound silica-rich tread which enhances wet grip. The Storm 3D X-M gives superb handling and stability characteristics which are essential on today's sport touring bikes such as the FJR1300 and K1200 and is great for Hayabusa riders who want more mileage. It can also transform the performance of older model hyperbikes, such as BMW's K1300 series and Honda's Super Blackbird.
- High performance plus extended mileage
- The X-M version will deliver 15%-20% extra mileage compared to the current Storm range
- Interlocking three dimensional points hidden in the sipes to improve stability and grip, limit tread flex and allow the tyre to warm up quickly (3D Sipes)
- High performance single and multi-compound super rich silica tread enhances wet grip (SRS)
- Superb handling and stability characteristics
- Typical fitments: Suzuki Hayabusa, Honda Blackbird, Kawasaki GTR1400, Suzuki GSX1400