- Manufacturer: BikeMaster
This battery is factory activated and sealed. No additional acid is needed and no acid manipulation is required
BikeMaster TruGel Battery
Even if the case cracks, the TruGel battery won't leak like a wet battery.
The TruGel battery by BikeMaster is a gel electrolyte powersports battery with a life span twice that of a wet battery. Able to resist vibration and impacts that damage regular wet batteries, it can be installed on your bike at any angle.
- Gel Electrolyte Powersport Batteries
- Has a much longer storage life on the shelf or in the bike
- Resists vibration and impacts which damage regular wet batteries
- Works better at lower and higher temperatures than a wet battery
- Will not leak like a wet battery, even if the case cracks
- Can be installed at any angle
- Has a life span that can be up to twice that of a wet battery
- Maintains contact with all of the plates, all the time, giving more cranking power and longer life
- Will not sulfate like a wet battery
- 2-year manufacturers warranty