Biltwell 1in. Handlebars - Apes
These bars look great on:
raked-out choppers with extended forks, custom bikes with stretched backbones, and practically any Big Twin you can imagine. We don't recommend Apes for really short bikes or short riders - proportions and comfort may be compromised.
- 1in. o.d. x 0.120in. wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the bends
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Available in chrome or black electroplate finishes
Dimpledto accept original equipment Harley-Davidson hand controls
Standard(undimpled) for custom and non H-D applications
- Diameter: 1in.
- End Rise: 9.5in.
- Width 32in.
- Center Width: 4.75in.
- Height: 12in.
- Pullback: 9in.
At 12 inches from center of clamping area to center of the top bend, Biltwell Apes are tall without being outrageous. Thirty-five degrees of back sweep ensures your wrists remain comfortable on long rides. Depending on the height of the bars you're replacing, longer brake lines, clutch and throttle cables and/or switch wiring might be required.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- HB-APD-01-BK - Black - Dimpled
- HB-APD-01-CP - Chrome - Dimpled
- HB-APN-01-BK - Black - Standard
- HB-APN-01-CP - Chrome - Standard