Biltwell 1in. Handlebars - Chumps
These bars look great on:
There's hardly a stock or custom motorcycle we've seen or ridden that doesn't look and feel great with a pair of Chumps. Bill has used them on his FXR and his rigid shovelhead, and McGoo's had a pair on his rigid Hinckley Triumph. Chumps look great on any bike with a stock or slightly stretched backbone length, stock to slightly raked neck angle, and stock to 6" over forks. As Biltwell bars go, this model is extremely versatile.
- 1in. o.d. x 0.120in. wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the bends
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
Dimpledfor stock OEM switches and levers
Standard(undimpled) for aftermarket hand controls/custom applications
- Diameter: 1in.
- End Rise: 5.25in.
- Width 30.5in.
- Center Width: 4.75in.
- Height: 8in.
- Pullback: 6.5in.
Fitment:At 8 inches from center of clamping area to center of the top bends, Biltwell Chumps fall right in the middle in terms of height. Thirty-five degrees of back sweep ensures your wrists remain comfortable on long rides. Depending on the height of the bars you're replacing, longer brake lines, clutch and throttle cables and/or switch wiring might be required.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- HB-CHD-01-BK - Black - Dimpled
- HB-CHD-01-CP - Chrome - Dimpled
- HB-CHN-01-BK - Black - Standard
- HB-CHN-01-CP - Chrome - Standard