- Manufacturer: Biltwell
Biltwell 1in. Handlebars - Frisco
These bars look great on:
Smaller bikes of any pedigree; any bike with stock length forks and neck angles; café-inspired stock or custom bikes; late-model Triumph Bonnevilles and H-D XL's.
- 1in. o.d. x 0.120in. wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubing
- All bends are created with internal mandrels on a CNC bender to reduce flat spots in the bends
- All welded joints are precision mitered and TIG welded
- Available in chrome or black electroplate finishes
Dimpledfor stock OEM switches and levers
Standard(undimpled) for aftermarket hand controls/custom applications
- Diameter: 1in.
- End Rise/Height: 7in.
- Width 28.5in.
- Center Width: 5.5in.
- Pullback: 0.75in.
Fitment:Frisco bars are popular with bikeriders seeking a straight armed riding position. This bar is great for people looking to split lanes and carve up the canyons. Even better if you chop and inch or two off each end.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
- HB-FRD-01-BK - Black - Dimpled
- HB-FRD-01-CP - Chrome - Dimpled
- HB-FRN-01-BK - Black - Standard
- HB-FRN-01-CP - Chrome - Standard